McDonald's ingredient recipe
"Let's Make Delicious Big Mac Friends!"
Mom and I made Big Macs with fresh McDonald's ingredients!
made by Jae-hyeok from
“Younger Brother Burger”
made by Young-yu from
made by Hyukjoo from
made by Seyeon from
– 3 Skewer Set
McLunch Box – 3 Skewer Set
Bacon Cheese Tortilla Roll
- Ingredients : 1 tortilla, 4 pieces of Canadian style bacon, 2 cheese slices
- 1.Cook Canadian style bacon in a heated pan with no oil.
- 2.Place each in the order of bacon-cheese-bacon on tortilla and then roll.
- 3.Cut as if cutting kimbap and stick the end of the tortilla on the skewer to complete the bacon cheese tortilla roll.
BLT Tortilla Roll
- Ingredients : 1 tortilla, 4 bacon strips, 28g onions, 35g lettuce, 1 cheese slice, sweet chili sauce
- 1.Cook bacon strip, cut cheese into 4 pieces lengthwise, and finely slice lettuce and onion.
- 2.Place lettuce and onion on tortilla, and then add sweet chili sauce. Place bacon-cheese-bacon, in that order, and roll up.
- 3.Cut as if cutting kimbap and stick the end of the tortilla on the skewer to complete the BLT tortilla roll.
Sausage Tortilla Roll
- Ingredients : 1 tortilla, 1 sausage patty, 30g lettuce, Cajun sauce
- 1.Cook sausage patty in heated pan, slice into four pieces lengthwise, and finely slice lettuce.
- 2.Place lettuce on tortilla, add Cajun sauce, place sausage patty and roll up.
- 3.Cut as cutting kimbap and stick the end of the tortilla on the skewer to complete the sausage tortilla roll.
- Ingredients : 2 McSpicy Shanghai Chicken Tender, 2 bacon strips, 1 egg, 2 lettuce leaves, 1/2 tomato, cheese slice, 1 tortilla, salt
- Salad sauce : McChicken sauce, water
- 1.Wash the 2 lettuce leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces, cut 1/2 tomato into 5 pieces and cut tortilla into 8 pieces.
- 2.Slightly cook the tortilla cut into 8 pieces, pour water to completely soak 1 egg and add a little salt and boil.
- 3.Brown the 2 bacon strips, and fry the 2 McSpicy Shanghai Chicken Tenders in heated oil.
- 4.Remove bacon strips and McSpicy Chicken Tender from the pan and use a strainer to remove oil.
- 5.Cut the McSpicy Shanghai Chicken Tender into bite-sized pieces, mince bacon strips and cut boiled egg into 4 pieces.
- 6.Place lettuce-tomato-egg in a plate and sprinkle the minced bacon strips, and then place the McSpicy Shanghai Chicken Tender on top.
- 7.Ball up cheese slice and grate with a cheese grater. If you do not have a cheese grater, grate with a knife. Top the salad with the grated cheese.
- 8.Put in McChicken sauce and water with a 1:1 ratio, mix well and boil to make the salad dressing and then place on the salad.
- Ingredients : 2 beef patties (113g), 1 cheese slice, onion, Big Mac bun, 3 pieces of tomatoes, lettuce, salt, black pepper, butter, bulgogi sauce, Big Mac sauce
- 1.Slice onions into thick pieces.
- 2.Grease sandwich maker with butter, place Big Mac bun, and then close to bake. Cut the baked Big Mac bun into bite-sized pieces.
- 3.Butter again and place 1 beef patty and the thickly sliced onion on the hot sandwich maker. Add salt and pepper, cover, and then bake for another 5 minutes. Turn once while preparing.
- 4.Marinate the cooked beef patty in bulgogi sauce for about 5 minutes.
- 5.Add salt and pepper to the remaining beef patty, close the cover on the sandwich maker and bake for 5 minutes. Turn once in the middle of baking.
- 6.Place cheese slice on cooked beef patty and then place the beef patty marinated in bulgogi sauce on top of it. Cover sandwich maker and then cook for another minute to complete the steak.
- 7.Thinly slice lettuce and place on plate, and add Big Mac sauce. Place 3 pieces of tomato, the cut Big Mac bun, cooked onions and steak on the plate.
& Egg Benedict
Spanish Omelet & Egg Benedict
- Ingredients : tomato, onion, Canadian style bacon, bacon strip, olive oil, minced garlic, 3 eggs, paprika, salt, pepper
- 1.Remove pulp from tomato and slice into thick pieces. Slice onion into thick pieces as well. Slice Canadian style bacon and bacon strips into thick pieces.
- 2.Cover heated pan with olive oil, slightly stir fry minced garlic, and add the sliced onions and stir-fry together.
- 3.Add the sliced Canadian style bacon and strip bacon, and then finally add tomato and a pinch of salt and stir-fry some more.
- 4.Make three holes in the stir-fry and put 3 eggs in the pan. Sprinkle with salt, peppers and paprika powder, and place in oven and cook for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Ingredients : 1 English muffin, Canadian style bacon, 1 egg, butter
- Hollandaise sauce ingredients : 2 egg yolks, butter, freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper
- 1.Cut the English muffin in half, cover pan with butter, and slightly cook the Canadian style bacon.
- 2.Beat the 2 egg yolks in a bowl, place in bowl with hot water and continue to beat. When the color begins to turn creamy, add a little bit of butter, and finally add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to complete the hollandaise sauce.
- 3.Add vinegar in boiling water, crack 1 egg and make a poached egg.
- 4.Place Canadian style bacon on top of half the English muffin, place the poached egg on it, and add the hollandaise sauce.
& Tomato Salad
Meatloaf Steak & Tomato Salad
- Ingredients : beef patty (113g), bacon strip, salt, black pepper
- 1.Add a pinch of salt and pepper on the beef patty and wrap it with the bacon strip.
- 2.Coat pan with cooking oil and cook. When the surface becomes yellowish in color, cover it to cook thoroughly.
- Ingredients : 1 regular bun, olive oil, parsley powder, lettuce, tomato
- Salad sauce : McChicken sauce, olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper, agave syrup
- 1.Slice the regular bun into a large diced shape, apply olive oil and parsley powder, and then bake in the oven.
- 2.Cut lettuce and tomato into bite-sized pieces.
- 3.Mix olive oil, squeezed lemon, salt, pepper and agave syrup with the McChicken sauce to make the salad dressing.
- 4.Add lettuce and tomato to the baked regular bun, and then add salad dressing.
McSpicy Shanghai Chicken
Tortilla Wave Bowl Salad
McSpicy Shanghai Chicken Tortilla Wave Bowl Salad
- Ingredients : McSpicy Shanghai chicken patty, tortilla, Cajun sauce (or Big Mac sauce), salad veggies, eggs, butter
- 1.Melt butter in a heated pan and apply to the front and back of the tortilla.
- 2.Shape tortilla into a bowl shape and place in an oven baking pan, and bake for 7-8 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees (Celsius).
- 3.Cut the McSpicy Shanghai chicken patty into bite size chunks.
- 4.Add the chopped salad veggies, boiled egg and the bite-size patties to the tortilla bowl and add the desired sauce.
- Ingredients : McMuffin, McSpicy Cajun Chicken patty, bacon, sliced cheese, milk, eggs, McChicken sauce, and sweet chili sauce
- 1.McMuffin, McSpicy Cajun Chicken patty, bacon, sliced cheese, milk, eggs, McChicken sauce, and sweet chili sauce
- 2.Cook the McSpicy Cajun chicken patty and bacon to a crisp in a heated pan.
- 3.Beat eggs in a bowl and then add to the chicken and bacon and mix with sliced cheddar cheese.
- 4.Insert this mixture into the empty muffin shell and bake.
- 5.Remove from oven and pour into a bowl and add sweet chili sauce.
(Nine Delicacy Platter)
Surprise Gujeolpan (Nine Delicacy Platter)
- Ingredients : Bulgogi patty, McSpicy Shanghai Chicken patty, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, egg, pickles, tortilla, bulgogi sauce, McDonald’s dressing
- 1.Cut tortilla into bite-size circle shapes and place in a plastic bag to prevent dehydration.
- 2.Cook bulgogi patty in pan, add bulgogi sauce and then slice into thin pieces.
- 3.Fry the McSpicy Shanghai Chicken patty in hot cooking oil and then slice into long pieces.
- 4.Slice onions and set in cold water for about 10 minutes. Rinse several times and remove moisture. Chop lettuce and hollowed tomato.
- 5.Parboil bacon in boiling water, remove moisture, and slice into long pieces. Separate egg white from yolk and make fried egg separately and then slice.
- 6.Place the ingredients on a plate and use sauce as desired.
Bun Beef Pudding
Bun Beef Pudding
- Ingredients : 1 English muffin, 1 beef patty, 1 pork sausage patty, 1 teaspoon cooking oil, 2 slices cheese, 4 pickles, 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes, egg batter (200ml milk, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon sugar, pinch of salt and pepper)
- 1.Mix milk, eggs, sugar, salt and peppers to make egg batter.
- 2.Cook beef patty and sausage patty in oiled pan.
- 3.Cut English muffin in bowl and place cut patties on top.
- 4.Place sliced cheese and diced pickles on top. Cut tomatoes into chunks and place on top.
- 5.Cover with egg batter and bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
Sweet Chocolate Tortilla
Sweet Chocolate Tortilla
- Ingredients : 2 tortillas, 6 tablespoons chocolate topping, 4 tablespoons Oreo cookies, 2 tablespoons pineapples
- 1.Cook tortilla in a pan without cooking oil.
- 2.Spread chocolate topping evenly on tortilla.
- 3.Sprinkle on Oreo cookies.
- 4.Remove moisture from pineapple, place on the tortilla, roll, and then cut.
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour Chicken Tomato
- Ingredients : McChicken patty, tomato, onion, garlic, sauce (starch, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar)
- 1.Fry McChicken patty in hot cooking oil and when done cut into bite-size pieces.
- 2.Panfry chopped tomatoes, onion and garlic in heated pan, add sauce and other ingredients and panfry again.
- 3.Place the bite-sized McChicken patties into a bowl and pour the sauce over it.
Surprised Mom! Big Mac Cooking Class
- How did the kids make these
fun Big Mac Friends?
- Let’s hear some stories about
the fresh McDonald’s ingredients used
at the Big Mac Cooking Class!